We use responsible data management in-line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and amendments.
Please check through the sections on the right of the page to learn how we use data and keep this data secure.
The Small Print
We collect general statistics on the way the website is being used, such as daily traffic, browser type and the keywords used to find this website. None of this information can be used to identify a user and is merely used to improve the website for our visitors. If you contact us, the details you provide will only be used to respond to your inquiry. If you become our client we store your contact details securely offline. We do not keep customer payment details on record.
No, the only data we store is the contact details of our clients, this is never shared data with any third parties.
- Google Analytics (served on pages with video): http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/privacy
- Twitter Button: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Google+ Platform: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Facebook Social Plugins: https://www.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy
- Facebook Connect: http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/